• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my 70 barn find

Definitely looking more like a car now. I remember those days of fitting panels back together, and making everything fit nice. Keep it up, and you'll soon be on wheels again.:thumbsup:

IMG_1669.JPG
IMG_1670.JPG
IMG_1672.JPG
IMG_1674.JPG
Got everything lined up, let the welding begin. We will be double checking the window trim to make sure the opening is good. He's feeling pretty confident if not a little massaging will be needed.

You should be so happy man they are going to town!!
Thanks goon, yes I am. He can't wait to get all welded up so he can start on the fun stuff, will fill ya in later. We need to knock off a bank to get some more funds goon. Lmao

Looking awesome! At least your guy doesn't have to deal with all these tubes!
37044A41-1E39-4109-BFA0-99803AA98ECB_zpsmfy44m3e.jpg

IMG_1695.JPG
IMG_1697.JPG
These parts are on there way, I hope the street lynx gets me around the road course fast. STEFFS 8 quart oil pan should keep the HEMI lubed up a little better. I think something's up with the wife, she's been watching a lot of that tv show SNAPPED. That's where wives kill the husbands, I started sleeping with one eye open. She might be catching on...DAMMIT

IMG_1702.JPG
IMG_1704.JPG
IMG_1705.JPG
IMG_1706.JPG
IMG_1703.JPG
IMG_1707.JPG
IMG_1708.JPG
My body guy hitting it a lil late tonight, installing the new door strikers an latches I got from kingdigit. They looking good to me.

IMG_1757.JPG
IMG_1758.JPG
IMG_1757.JPG
IMG_1758.JPG
Got the oil pan today only 2 days, an this thing is sexy as hell just gorgeous. Street lynx got to wait for build time.

That's some really nice looking "Fer Racin" parts that you're collecting for the Scowl . . . Whooohooo ! ! ! Love it ! !

I just got these, my friends are saying I'm going overboard, oh well. So when you open the door this is a courtesy light image on the ground when you open the door.

IMG_1760.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back