• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my 70 barn find

IMG_1936.JPG
IMG_1937.JPG
IMG_1938.JPG
IMG_1939.JPG
IMG_1940.JPG
IMG_1941.JPG
IMG_1942.JPG
IMG_1943.JPG
IMG_1944.JPG
IMG_1945.JPG
Talked to the surgeon, he did my first surgery and everyone says he's the best, so that makes me feel a little better, just another hurdle to get over. Any ways my buddy sent me some photos he told me the car is rock solid an looking good.

IMG_1965.JPG
I'm going down one more trip to look at the scowl before the surgery, and look what showed up today. Wooooo RMS 4 link. This is keeping my mind off of it for now. I get sick to my stomach when I think of them cutting me open.

IMG_2177.JPG
IMG_2178.JPG
IMG_2179.JPG
IMG_2180.JPG
IMG_2181.JPG
IMG_2182.JPG
My buddy still rocking on her, got a bunch of little patches done. Then moved to the floor pan. So now it is structurally sound and off to the rotisserie to finish all the clean up an finishing welding then hood scoop and door handles and the scowl is heading back to the chemical dipper then dipped in e-coat. I go in this week to get cut on so I hope this goes good. Little nervous. Hope I can post in a couple weeks or so.

Best wishes, hope all goes smooth and well.

Thoughts and prayers for you . . . and we will be looking for your post . . .

Still recovering but the surgery is done went pretty good but will have to do another one, dr. Is pretty positive to get it all.

Good to hear, hope it's a speedy recovery.

the RMS bolted right into place an welded in car nice. All gaps are coming together nicly,

IMG_2226.JPG IMG_2223.JPG IMG_2227.JPG IMG_2224.JPG IMG_2228.JPG IMG_2229.JPG IMG_2232.JPG IMG_2233.JPG IMG_2234.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back