• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 70 Super Bee…finally getting close

Prayers from Idaho!!! Always Loved the 70 superbees! Especially a plum crazy one, you are doing great with the build!

Thank you for the prayers! Treatment starts tomorrow for her in earnest. It is a good feeling that we are finally at the place where they are going to try and kill the cancer, but it scares me a lot too.

Thanks for the compliments on the car too!

I will add both of you to my prayers healing for your wife and peace and streangh for you both. Hang in there and trust god is in control and that he can and will heal her. Hang in there and GOD BLESS! Your car is awsome and will be a great blessing continue to use it and your faith for Gods will he uses every one to touch lives even us car guys :) God bless and keep up the great work.

P.S where in colorado are you? i have a lot of family in the durango cortez area and have driven that west slope a number of times.

Thank you Nsane. I really appreciate it. The chemo and radiation have already started affecting her. She had hair fall out this morning, and that broke our hearts. It is easy to say, "it's just hair, things could be worse." But when it happens to a beautiful lady that has always had long, beautiful hair, I guess it smacks you in the head and makes it all very real instantly.

We are currently living in Aurora, CO which is a suburb on east side of Denver. I know a lot of suburbs can be ugly, and Aurora is pretty ugly. Even so, we are very thankful we have a place to live, whether it is in an ugly neighborhood or not. We are blessed with a lot of friends and family in Denver. Sure glad God nudged us to move back to Colorado after Boeing laid me off a little over a year ago. I cannot imagine what I would do if we were up there in WA, with very few friends and no family, and found out my wife has cancer. Be very tough. But it doesn't matter now, because I finally did listen to Him this time. And here we are…

If you ever come through Denver, please let me know. My Super Bee was originally sold over there in the western slope. It sure is a beautiful place to be. Love Durango. And Wolf Creek Pass is legendary.

Thanks again!

There is a reason there is FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act). You need to look into that ASAP.

You will remain in my prayers. Denver area is beutifull please try to keep your spiits up. Getting the Bee done and taking her for a cruise will definatly go a long way. Glad you have lots of friends and family near by it is so important. Wolf creek pass is definatly something we were run off the road there coming home one time and made it through a mud sllide another. Will definatly look you up if we get out that way.

Right on! Please do look us up. And thank you again!

And thank you for the help kellycom, but fmla is not applicable unless you have 12 months on the job. Unfortunately, I did not. I know it will work out if I have faith, and I do. But that doesn't really change the fact I am getting old, stressed because I don't have a job, and all I really know is airplanes. Been doing that work for almost 3 decades now. Unfortunately, it is a tough field to be in if you plan on having a steady job.

But hey, my wife has started treatment, and that feels really good. All of the testing, waiting and indecision from the doctors is over. 23 more (business)days of chemo and radiation, a month break, surgery to remove the cancer and reroute her small intestine, then 3 months later surgery to put things back where God wanted them to be, and hopefully this is all behind her.

Thank you to all of my new friends on this forum. It feels good to have the support!

Dean and Toni

Auto Transport Service
Back