• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My anniversary present

Moparmatt72

Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score
Look what my wife bought me, she's awesome. Can't wait to install.

Attachments

• IMG_20120428_132206.jpg
    IMG_20120428_132206.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 365
Thanks. Nah ill just strap my son into one of these lol. Actually we have the simpson child seat, ill have to figure out a way to mount it once the cage is in.

You lucky dog ! My ex wife would never buy anything for my car. That may be why she is my ex. LoL. Ron

Shes a keeper for sure, does she have a voluptuous sister ?? that likes aging, balding, hairy, old drag racers...LOL...

Awesome anniversary gift(s) ! Hope you get a lot of ( safe ) enjoyment from them. Of course this means you've got to take your wife for a ride once in a while, too. Small price to pay for her thoughtfulness. Gotta show this to my spouse!
Happy Anniversary to both of you!

Last edited:
Thanks, yea she will want a ride, course right now ill have to put the back seat in to take our little guy for his booster seat, but hey its all good. Once its all said and done these two seat are only going to be in it. Hope you can get your spouse to do the same lol

Auto Transport Service
Back