• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Creep Wagon with punk rock royalty

Timmayy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:11 PM
Reaction score
My good buddy puts on local collectible shows a few times a year. At his show this past weekend he got Richie Stotts to attend. If you don't know who that is, he's the original guitarist for the Plasmatics. One of my favorite bands from years ago. This guy is a real class act. He stayed over at the hotel were having the show at with us. Richie hung out all night at the pub having a good old time, telling stories of him with Wendy O Williams and others. He loved my wagon and took some pics to post on his Facebook page.
1701621513704.png

1701621543196.png

1701621580520.png

1701621787869.png

My good buddy puts on local collectible shows a few times a year. At his show this past weekend he got Richie Stotts to attend. If you don't know who that is, he's the original guitarist for the Plasmatics. One of my favorite bands from years ago. This guy is a real class act. He stayed over at the hotel were having the show at with us. Richie hung out all night at the pub having a good old time, telling stories of him with Wendy O Williams and others. He loved my wagon and took some pics to post on his Facebook page.
View attachment 1567672
View attachment 1567673
View attachment 1567676
View attachment 1567681

Which is which?

1701623277147.png

GWAR? There’s a name I haven’t heard in a long time.

Cool stuff hanging out with someone you like
(famous ?)
Never even heard of him or that band, at all
It's not my kind of music (punk)
& I like rock
or not my kind of band characters (in that photo/cover, a bit weird)

anyway cool for you, that's all it has to be

Cool stuff hanging out with someone you like
(famous ?)
Never even heard of him or that band, at all
It's not my kind of music (punk)
& I like rock
or not my kind of band characters (in that photo/cover, a bit weird)

anyway cool for you, that's all it has to be
Yes. Saying they were over the top is an understatement. Their shows were very theatrical. They would blow up cars onstage, chainsaw furniture, use a sledgehammer to smash things. Real crazy stuff.

This is punk rock gold. Some of you may not be able to make it through the whole video but those of you that can are in for a real treat.

I have this one-

1701698848004.png

It's got spoken word interludes between the songs that tell a B movie horror show story.

Kinda cool.

Whatever is in the paste that GWAR throws/spits/launches/fires/flings into the audience is F'n permanent.

********!

W.O.W was beautiful and smart.

Completely misunderstood.

W.O.W. was awesome! Their stuff was legendary. Like so many others depression won out and she ended her life. Sad.
Speaking of GWAR, I wasn’t too much a fan of the music, even though the guitarists were/are excellent. However, several years ago they were on Howard Stern and played their version of the song he wrote when he was a pre teen. They fuckin’ KILLED! It was on YouTube for quite a while but I can’t find it now. Jewel also did an amazing job of the same song.

I have this one-

View attachment 1568264

It's got spoken word interludes between the songs that tell a B movie horror show story.

Kinda cool.
This was my first Plasmatics cassette as a teen in the 80s. I loved it. That introduced me to their music. I still have the cassette and I found the vinyl also.

This is punk rock gold. Some of you may not be able to make it through the whole video but those of you that can are in for a real treat.

That’s about as punk as it gets.

Auto Transport Service
Back