• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Woman Enters 8th Hour Of Argument She's Having With Husband Entirely In Her Head

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:51 PM
Reaction score
May 26, 2023
Article Image

REDWOOD CITY, CA — Local wife Jill Williams spent the better part of Tuesday having a drawn-out argument with her husband Tad that occurred entirely in her own head.
"I mean, you said you were going to take some time off to finish the bathroom remodel six months ago and the new sink is still sitting in the box in the basement!" Jill told her husband in her mind, two hours after he left for work. "I know you've had a lot going on but you've also been playing a lot of Zelda lately, that's prime bathroom time!"

Tad responded by apologizing in Jill's mind for not prioritizing the project. "I know honey, you're right. I'll take time off next week, I promise. Also, you were right about the tile choice, I'm sorry I argued with you for so long. Also, I'm sorry I didn't notice your new haircut, it looks awesome. Let's go get coffee. You're my soulmate."

Jill continued the debate throughout the day, working out every possible response from every possible angle.

"If he says we ran out of money....I'll remind him about the mountain bike he just bought...three years ago."

When Tad returned home from work, he reportedly failed to apologize for not prioritizing the bathroom remodel and also failed to complement her new haircut, as Jill had clearly rehearsed for him in her head. The nail in the coffin, however, was when he also didn't invite her to get coffee or tell her she was his soulmate the way he had in her imaginary argument.

At publishing time, Tad had asked his wife several times why she was acting mad at him for no reason.

No man has ever been able to figure women out,if you do you would be the first. It's adam's fault he threw out the owners manual!

Men are simple creatures... food, shelter, sex, cars, money, kids, fishing , hunting in a some what orderly fashion. Women ... I live with one that sometimes seems to be more than one!

We had one of those "discussions" last weekend. I'm usually left trying to figure out what I said/didn't say or did/didn't do.
The good still outweighs the bad though or we'd never have lasted as long as we have.

Men are simple creatures... food, shelter, sex, cars, money, kids, fishing , hunting in a some what orderly fashion. Women ... I live with one that sometimes seems to be more than one!
Well said and I have nothing to add to it!

My first marriage, I could apparently do NOTHING right. Now, my new boss lady seems to think I have apparently learned and improved a bit.....

For the most part I have no problems… I am one of the lucky ones I have one that is easy to get along with and very easy on the eyes, great mom and a hard worker…

I've been blessed, and my wife is very understanding. Life would be pretty sad without her. She said nothing about what happened to the coronet last week.

I don't know what I'd do without mine. She is my walking memory bank. I'll say "Hon, where are my sunglasses?" "They're right where you left them, on the dining room table!";...as I walked right past them three times, and probably looked right at them.

Linda is at Costco. Good thing the neighbor drove. Charger won’t get scraped. No idea why this text is in bold. No f****** idea.

(Fixed it for you....Kiwi)

Last edited by a moderator:
Auto Transport Service
Back