• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Hemi on the Dyno

5210 is the part #. They are only 2-1/8" X 3-1/2" I know they are the limiting factory for my build probably choking it down some but I didn't have $3000.00 for custom s.s. bigger diameter headers & collectors.
I have 1 1/8 tubes going a 4" collector into 4" exhaust going into 3.5 muffler and back to 4" out to the bumper.Will be putting in some cut outs after the X and before the the Hooker muffs.For the last time I put a number on the board my 3700 lb brick went 9.3 @ 146+ with a whoppin 6 lbs of boost. I am only legal to 8.50,but now I'm a N/T guy just for the fun of it.Anyway my headers are dinged up pretty good for clearance and will see if uncapping the cut out will pick it up.Might do the bull horn,but it will be in front of the rear tire:carrot:

I like the choices below!! Tanks joey!:asskiss:

3.13.16 075.jpg

I have 1 1/8 tubes going a 4" collector into 4" exhaust going into 3.5 muffler and back to 4" out to the bumper.Will be putting in some cut outs after the X and before the the Hooker muffs.For the last time I put a number on the board my 3700 lb brick went 9.3 @ 146+ with a whoppin 6 lbs of boost. I am only legal to 8.50,but now I'm a N/T guy just for the fun of it.Anyway my headers are dinged up pretty good for clearance and will see if uncapping the cut out will pick it up.Might do the bull horn,but it will be in front of the rear tire:carrot:

I like the choices below!! Tanks joey!:asskiss:

View attachment 565737

I have thought about & even priced out cutting off the 3-1/2" collectors & changing it to a 4" but I already had the 3-1/2" Bullet mufflers so that is what will stay on it for now, Until I get the bigger & better headers made.

20160713_164732.jpg 20160713_164800.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back