• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Mopar Mancave

Mine is just a man cave I guess there are Mopars but others as well guess I just like cars etc.
DSCN0017.JPG
DSCN0016.JPG
DSCN0018.JPG
DSCN0019.JPG
DSCN0020.JPG
DSCN0022.JPG
DSCN0023.JPG

Man you've crammed a lot of units in there. I really envy the space you have and the equipment. Would like to have that cave just for my GTX and I!

Man you've crammed a lot of units in there. I really envy the space you have and the equipment. Would like to have that cave just for my GTX and I!
Thanks and the cool part is the way we built it I can still walk around them to work on them. Where the white charger sits is my paint booth. The shop is a custom build it is 38 feet wide by 55 feet long. Funny thing is I wish it were bigger but that is always the case. Sounds like something a woman would say lol. If I use the second lift to store I can get 8 cars in there. My wife wants to build on to it a room for all the toys in the corner. Something like a mid 60's café. That would free up another 8 x 15 spot.

Wow, super man cave. It's twice the size of my whole house! If I had something like that in NJ, the taxes would be so high that I'd have to sell a few internal organs and rent part of it as well. :)

I think I could stand that myself. I would just have to add a small refreshment center and a nice sound system in there! :D

There is a beer fridge and a 1963 see burg juke box along with a theater popcorn machine in mine. There is also a 500 gig hard drive hooked to a computer that is wired into a Marantz head unit for a more modern touch. 500 gigs of nothing but music. I keep the fridge stocked up with a little of everything beverage wise. We do spend a lot of time out there.

Nice man caves... especially the 1st OP's
Mine is far too small, some day I'll build my new shop...
I miss my old 5 car garage & old 64k sqft shop/warehouse...

now in a 20' x 20' exterior dimensions 2 car barely garage

Sonora Back property #4 Car Port RV & Boat.JPG

Budnicks Sonora 68 RR in garage.JPG

Budnicks Sonora 99 Dakota 4x4 & 68 RR in Garage.JPG

68 RR #11 Apr 26 2011.JPG

Last edited:
Nice! I envy people that can keep a shop clean and clutter free! And awesome lighting by the way.
Your not kidding! I'm finally getting ready to build my own and hope to keep it that clean??? I currently share one with my dad and brother, ones a pack rat and the other doesn't know where the tools go or what a broom is for.... I'm over it.

Sweeeeeet garage, love the collection too.

Very nice. I could never keep mine that clean as I always have a project.

Very nice. I could never keep mine that clean as I always have a project.
I have a major project going on in mine right now. And I do make a mess in it as well. I like to keep the mess in one area (if possible) and I go to harbor freight and buy a big heavy tarp 9x17 feet. I roll my project onto it and usually throw it away when it gets too messed up or the project is done. Not fool proof but does help.

Auto Transport Service
Back