• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new 63 Polara

ram250098

Local time
7:20 AM
Reaction score
Well it was hard but I sold my 70 Coronet and bought a very original 63 Polara, only intake and carb was changed and still wears most of its original paint. Interior is mint. Today I put it up on a hoist and noticed it has a tranny filter..never seen one before..to cool
AL

insurance pics 002.jpg

Very nice 63! Is it the poly block?

Love it from another 63 dodge owner!!

Mine is disgusting right now but pretty solid and I'm going racing with it

IMG_1757.JPG

I love the looks of the 63! I own a 63' polara 500 as well, a Convertible, but it is a project I don't have time for. so I will be putting it up on Ebay next week. If it looked like yours, it would never leave my sight!

It has the #s 383..in the last 17 years and 22 classic mopars this one is the best by far.
Looks Great! It should have been ordered with the 383? When the external trans filter was used, it only has a screen in the transmission. You can use a '64 on up pan (deeper) with the daycron filter. The external inline filter is hard to find and expensive when you do.

I would like to know the paint code on the fender tag. WW1 for the beige? Same as my '62.

Not sure if I should remove the external filter or not..still up in the air on that one.
I think the paint code is Polar White on the roof and Beige for body...under the pnt on the tag it has a
WX

While digging through the extra stuff I got with the car..build sheet etc I also have 4 books from Windsor Ontario..one is the passenger car parts catalogue and all three Windsor shop manuals volume 1 2 and 3 covering all models of that year..

Not sure if I should remove the external filter or not..still up in the air on that one.
I think the paint code is Polar White on the roof and Beige for body...under the pnt on the tag it has a
WX
In '62 they show three whites. In '63 they only show one white.
W = White, X = Beige

I mentioned WW on my '62, it's UU for Shell Beige. It has the same look as on your '63

Is it a Canada built car?

Well the WX makes sense being a white roof car, it is a Hamtramck built car but did come up to Canada not sure when.

Auto Transport Service
Back