• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new rims & tires

vanrj1

Local time
3:55 PM
Reaction score
I got my new Crager Eliminator rims and mounted tires. The rims are 15x8 4.5" back space. The tires are 275/60/15 and fit with lots of room. not tight at all. Ordered front last night. I wanted to check fitment with these first. Will be going 15x7 4.125 BS on front.. 235/60/15

I have the leafs set on the high position in the front bracket. Should I drop it down, (maybe 1.5") to cover more of the tire? The interior is not in yet but don't think that will make to much difference. It has new Mopar springs extra leaf on right.

Attachments

• Crager Rims.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 323
Sharp.

I think it looks awesome just the way it is and that color is gorgeous

I think it looks awesome just the way it is and that color is gorgeous

Thanks, I narrowed the rim choice down to 4 and decided on these. I am happy with the look too. The color is B5, really happy with it on the vert!

looks very nice.i wouldnt do any fine tuning on ride hight untill you drive it a bit,everything could settle a little,and then you can fine tune ride hight to what you like.

Wheels look great, and the ride height is fine as well. I like them up in the rear. The B5 Poly is my favoite color. Nice looking car. :headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back