• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new video on the Aero Warriors.. Part 1

Accurate!
Interesting that Petty switched to Ford in 69 for a more aero car, but never won on a super speedway that year. His Riverside win was in an old car.

Excellent video!! Missed a bit with the things they learned on the 66-67 Chargers though! They were the first production US car with a spoiler after gaining about 15 mph!!

Accurate!
Interesting that Petty switched to Ford in 69 for a more aero car, but never won on a super speedway that year. His Riverside win was in an old car.
Thanks man. I try hard to be accurate because I know I’ll hear it if miss something lol.

I had people get pissed because the way I pronounced Chrysler lol.

Excellent video!! Missed a bit with the things they learned on the 66-67 Chargers though! They were the first production US car with a spoiler after gaining about 15 mph!!

Yeah I have to stream line them a bit because people won’t sit through a long one.

Ive got the audio recorded, just have to put it together.. Hopefully will start on it this week.

Auto Transport Service
Back