• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My New Years Resolution For 2018, What's Yours?

it wouldn't be a New Year without a SFSI liberal meltdown! LOL

Come on...Steve is a Democrat but I don't see him as a "Liberal" in the way I see the Clintons, Obama, The scallywag Pelosi or even Maxine Waters.....Steve makes some decent points if you pay attention. I don't agree with everything that he says but I also don't condemn everything either.
***********************************************************************************************************

Resolutions....
Nope. I set them and then get distracted and forget. Nowadays, I set the bar a little lower and say things like.... I'm going to try to:
1) Drink more water, less soda.
***Easy one. I started this around May of 2017.
2) Do fewer favors for ungrateful people.
***Not so easy. I like to help those in need when I can. The problem is that whatever good feeling I get often evaporates when these people are impossible to reach in the rare event that I need help with something. This leaves me feeling resentful and pissed off.
3) Convince myself to realize that I will not live forever and to quit being so eager to put off my projects. I often choose couch time if it is a little cold or hot outside. I have 4 projects in play plus a home remodel. I need to be spinning more wrenches and spending less daylight hours online.

My car.JPG

Hopefully I’ll make a few passes down the 1/8 mile.

I made a New Years resolution 50 years ago to never make another New Years resolution. So far, I've kept it.

1. Go fly fishing
2. Retire in April 2018 (again)
3. Lose 20 Lbs. but I'll be happy with 10 Lbs.
4. Replace the 426 hemi in the 70 Bee with the original 383HP
5. More fly fishing
6. Get a Blow job

I'm being realistic on the first 5 but #6 will probably never happen again in my lifetime

1. Go fly fishing
2. Retire in April 2018 (again)
3. Lose 20 Lbs. but I'll be happy with 10 Lbs.
4. Replace the 426 hemi in the 70 Bee with the original 383HP
5. More fly fishing
6. Get a Blow job

I'm being realistic on the first 5 but #6 will probably never happen again in my lifetime
C'mon Ski,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm buyin!:lol:

Since I first read this, I started to think of one. And I'm still thinking. Maybe I'll come up with something in a few days. Or weeks. Hey, I'll t r y to come up with something. Maybe by the end of the year....

Lose 50 lbs.

Progress to date: I have lost 15.3 lbs so far in 2018. Steady progress. Eating around 1,800 calories per day and exercising EVERY day now for around 75 minutes...combo of very brisk walking and running. I need to add a routine to remove more bulk out of the midsection. Feeling good.
:thumbsup:

One more for me and so far I'm sticking to it and the probability that I'll stick to it is 100% and that is to NOT ask my soon to be X to come back! At first, I did ask her and wonder what was I thinking???

Auto Transport Service
Back