• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

After all these years

Happy 48th Anniversary, you're a lucky man

Congratulations! That's awesome:thumbsup:. ITs been 38 years for us and I can't imagine life without her. Plus she loves classic cars, especially MOPARS

1694043174737.jpeg
1694043204986.jpeg

Today is our 57th. Wow, what a trip!
Bought my first Mopar (59 Plymouth with 318 two-speed auto) before we met. Married in 1966. Bought a new 1970 GTX. Somewhere I have a pic if her and that car. Car now is long hone. Wife is still with me on this ride. In April we bought our dream car 1967 GTX. Since then it has been at least a little time every day in the garage. We are going to a car photo shoot Saturday. Life is wonderful with someone who loves you and what you do.
20230722_093455.jpg

Today is our 57th. Wow, what a trip!
Bought my first Mopar (59 Plymouth with 318 two-speed auto) before we met. Married in 1966. Bought a new 1970 GTX. Somewhere I have a pic if her and that car. Car now is long hone. Wife is still with me on this ride. In April we bought our dream car 1967 GTX. Since then it has been at least a little time every day in the garage. We are going to a car photo shoot Saturday. Life is wonderful with someone who loves you and what you do.View attachment 1521716
Nice car, Gary.
Totally agree that it's pretty cool
when the wife shares a common
interest.

Congratulations seems few people anymore.
I won’t say how long I’ve been married but on honeymoon took the new wife in my brand new 1984 Jeep CJ7 to Moab Utah for off road stuff and camping. She would do the same thing tomorrow if I asked too.

Congratulations all you guys! We're coming up on 35 years later this year.

The Blue tux was the bomb back then. I was married in 81 and it was still a thing… lol

Auto Transport Service
Back