• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Satellite

lynchroad

Local time
9:37 AM
Reaction score
Regards from Sweden
We have some nice Mopars here too. Here is a pic of my 66-Satellite. Got "her" finished 4 years ago, and now workin' on a 66-Belvedere sedan

_L7F0038.jpg

Great looking car. Shouldn't be too many that nice over there.

Very nice Satty, great job. best wishes on the new project!

My Satellite, replay

Not so many, but in fact 96 Sat's, and 33 Belvederes of the 66:ie are registrated here in Sweden.
Around half of them is on the road, and the other half is sleeping in garages, or modified to race-cars.
By the way,I have a question about the Tag on this pic. What I have so far is that it was mounted only on export-cars. Anyone out there knowing more about it ???
Lasse.

2010_0807test0002.jpg

Very nice car, welcome to the site, never seen that tag before, but I like it, I'm a Detroiter myself.

you need to post more pics, car looks great

Howdy neighbour! Looks like you have come a little bit further then me in your restoration ;-)
Trevlig bil och i ett fantastiskt fint skick enligt bilden!

Cool ride!!!!Never seen the tag before....Maybe they were only offered for imported cars?

Auto Transport Service
Back