• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My unrestored B Bodies

KRIS MORGAN

Local time
6:04 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I originally joined because after 30 years of missing my first car 68 Charger R/T my insurance agent found VIN in paper file storage. Please look at that post if you were from the Pennsylvania area. There is also a 69 Super Bee 383 4spd F6 that Im working on getting VIN from that same era. Both were the cars that started it all for me. I quickly found friends here so i will share photos of the B Bodies in my collection. They are all unrestored numbers matching original paint with exception to a few panels on some.
69 GTX 440 AT Q5 seafoam with white. cold AC 21k miles
69 Roadrunner A12 AT Y2 sunfire yellow with black. No radio and no other options other than AT. 33k miles
Been an occasional weekend drag car its whole life.
66 Satellite 426 4spd black black. Recently purchased and was told it sat in storage many many years with engine problem. Pa Maryland area

IMG_20160807_175424403_HDR.jpg IMG_20160807_175400944.jpg 20210531_160710.jpg 20210327_185832.jpg 20201101_182625.jpg

Very nice,

Black seems to be a popular color choice for 66 Satellite. Especially hemi cars.

Love the GTX

Nice looking cars. Nice shop to.

I really want that A12 bird

Welcome to the best Mopar site out there. I really like your A12 Runner :drinks:.

All very nice!

Welcome from Georgia.

Responding to my above post....

I like all those cars a lot, BUT I love that GTX. NICE collection Kris

You got any engine pictures to these you would like to possibly show?
:thumbsup::luvplace:

Welcome from Alabama, love your cars.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. That is a very nice Plymouth collection. I bought a new Super Bee in 1969 in the same Sunfire Yellow as your Roadrunner. Later on in the year, I picked up a Six Pack hood for it.

welcome to FBBO great looking cars i am painting my road runner seafoam really like that color

Welcome from PA! Very nice cars indeed! ruffcut

Auto Transport Service
Back