• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Wife and I (30 yr olds) bought our first Mopar!!

BA41LEES69XP

Local time
1:26 AM
Reaction score
Hello all!

After growing up in the classic mopar world, and years of wanting "in," my wife and I finally scored a 69 Charger! This will be mama's car, and she is pumped to get it back on the road after sitting for 15+ years. The car is an original B5 Blue, B7 guts, A41 optioned "White Hat Special" with a white vinyl top. Originally a 383 column auto car, it now has a 440 in it. The plan is to retain the patina, "Joe Dirt" appeal, but recondition all the mechanicals to make the car a reliable driver....we have two small kiddos (2yrs and 4.5yrs) that love riding in our old classics, so finally mama has her own grocery getter, which I know she'll enjoy more than my Chevelle!

Here are some pics of the newest addition to our family!!

IMG_3291.JPG

IMG_3944.JPG

IMG_3942.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from New Zealand. :thumbsup:

Looks like a decent car, and will be fun to restore. If you get stuck....the R/T Garage is not far from you - in Belle Plaine.

Welcome from Illinois!! Congratulations on acquiring such a great B-Body!

How Sweet It Is.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Nice score on a '69 Charger. You are a wise man, my friend. When Mama's happy, everybody's happy!

Welcome from NY.
Your so fortunate to have young kids.

(BTW: It's always safer to say your wife is 29)

Congrats on the Charger score and welcome!

Welcome from western NY! Got the kiddos started right I see. Man what a great way to do family with the classic wheels in common. Absolutely love it! I too have mama in her own classic. Great feeling.

Welcome from iowa.
Not sure how far away in MN. You are but each June (1st weekend ) there is a great mopar get together in stillwater.
Google mopars in the park.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back