• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mystery wire in 69 charger

fine69

Local time
5:40 PM
Reaction score
Fellas, what the hell is this wire/cable hanging under my dash, passenger side? It comes out from the kick panel and has been hanging there ever since I bought the car.

35120394-EEBF-4B1F-972A-C6AB505538D7.jpeg

If you need to ask that question please do not work on an automobile.

We all have to start somewhere.... Maybe you were born "Smart"...... I'd rather be born "Intelligent".... No need to throw insults to make yourself feel more manly....

everybody has to start somewhere, there is no such thing as a dumb question.

Anything you say. Especially because you said please. You may as well just come over to my garage, I'll hand you the keys.....
is the moniker your charger? very good!

Thats definitely a radio antenna connection. It may be replaced & cut off at the other end & yours may be hooked up properly so dont get too ambitious& start ripping things apart.
Always good to ask if you dont know.
"Most" are a good group here & wont make you feel stupid...
Some, well, thats the only reason they're here.....
Small penis & all....

Thats definitely a radio antenna connection. It may be replaced & cut off at the other end & yours may be hooked up properly so dont get too ambitious& start ripping things apart.
Always good to ask if you dont know.
"Most" are a good group here & wont make you feel stupid...
Some, well, thats the only reason they're here.....
Small penis & all....
Haha yeah thanks, man. I did peak my head under the dash to look at the radio and the speaker wires are cut anyways for some reason. So I guess I won't be listening to AM country music stations while I'm cruising.

there are some good parts on it, very rare turquoise no vinyl top white Interior car. It indeed had a hard life!

20210305_144318.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back