• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Name That Grill

Red Cricket

Local time
7:14 AM
Reaction score
G evening all, Could some of your smart people tell me what this grill came from. It was in My 65 Coronet when I bought it. The guy thought it was for the 65....But I dont think so... Tks for your time RC
IMG_0571.JPG

1962 mercury full size car

Lost but happy, Cabron :rofl:
Eso me decía mi papa ya encabronado eres una causa perdída como no me senté en ti cuando naciste cabron y claro me pegaba en la cabezota :rofl:
That's what my dad told me already pissed off you're a lost cause why I didn't sit on you when you were born you bastard and of course he hit me on my big head:rofl:

Last edited:
Eso me decía mi papa ya encabronado eres una causa perdída como no me senté en ti cuando naciste cabron y claro me pegaba en la cabezota :rofl:
That's what my dad told me already pissed off you're a lost cause why I didn't sit on you when you were born you bastard and of course he hit me on my big head:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey thanks...is it worth anything? Its a cast unit and chromed. Not a formed one...like my 65 coronet.

Auto Transport Service
Back