• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Narrow Escape (Pit Bull)

Get a ccw, buy a Glock any caliber, get some training. That will solve the pitbull problem. Sorry if I'm not politically correct.

Carry a metal pipe or bat with you
When you walk your dog.
Sounds like you might need it one day
Many dogs are smarter then the owner
Good luck
No, I'd blow that dogs head all over the street right in front of their house period end of story! I've done it many times and have had it done to my dogs as well, zero tolerance for that crap. The time my dog got shot was because it was fighting with the neighbors dog on his property even though his dog frequently came on my property and picked fights and yes his dog got his head blown off for it.

From what I've seen those Chihuahuas are the worst, nasty little dogs but lack the power of the Pits.

No, I'd blow that dogs head all over the street right in front of their house period end of story! I've done it many times and have had it done to my dogs as well, zero tolerance for that crap. The time my dog got shot was because it was fighting with the neighbors dog on his property even though his dog frequently came on my property and picked fights and yes his dog got his head blown off for it.

From what I've seen those Chihuahuas are the worst, nasty little dogs but lack the power of the Pits.
Roger that!

My fathers Husky attacked my 5 year old tore half his face, we had a great plastic surgeon that was able to save my sons face.
I'm really sorry to hear that.

This is why I have a zero tolerance policy and put any dog away including my own if I feel I can't trust them, nothing is more important than a child.

not everyone is allowed to be a cowboy and able to shoot 'em up..
**** like that would get you many years in jail here..

it has nothing to do with being a cowboy. It has to do with self defense, preventing loss of life, and bodily injury. First of all there must be discipline using any weapon. It is used when other options are exhausted. Only some moron who thinks he is some tier one operator can get himself into trouble.

it has nothing to do with being a cowboy. It has to do with self defense, preventing loss of life, and bodily injury. First of all there must be discipline using any weapon. It is used when other options are exhausted. Only some moron who thinks he is some tier one operator can get himself into trouble.

Look at my location
You have to be a LEO or retired LEO
Or judge to be able to CCW.
So just having the gun
Will net you YEARS in jail..
Simply put
You cannot be a cowboy around here..
You Use a pipe and stay out of jail..

I'm sure it would in many area's, area's I'll never live. Everyone has the right to defend themselves against an aggressive dog. Then a year down the road when one of these dogs gets ahold of a child??? Yeah, not taking that chance.

Must be a liberal democrat place where you live. Self defense is a dirty word to them. I would rather go to jail, than be taken out.

jaysus,over react much?
what happened to the other options first?
why are you shooting the dogs?
you know its the owners fault,even if you kill that dog the owner can go and get another dog.
solve the problem,start by talking with the owners......

Did i not state when all other options are exhausted? Would you try to negotiate with someone who wants to kill you?

You should live as a free-person, allowed self-defense. People who can't defend themselves, are slaves.

You should live as a free-person, allowed self-defense. People who can't defend themselves, are slaves.
No slave here
That is why I would carry a pipe
A dog isn't going to shoot you.

jaysus,over react much?
what happened to the other options first?
why are you shooting the dogs?
you know its the owners fault,even if you kill that dog the owner can go and get another dog.
solve the problem,start by talking with the owners......
So, I shoot the dogs owner while their dog is trying to kill someone?

I
No slave here
That is why I would carry a pipe
A dog isn't going to shoot you.
I would like to see you take on two good sized pitbulls. How many swings do you think you can take down these strong dogs? How good is your stamina to fight off two determined dogs? A dog will not shoot you but he will rip your throat out. Do not overestimate your skill. Do away with the 2A , and you will not be a citizen, you will be a subject. The founding fathers knew a thing or two about government oppression. Don't lull yourself into thinking it can't happen here.

I was in the house watching tv when I heard what sounded like a fight in front of my house, and ran outside to see what was wrong. I found my 75 year old next-door neighbor on the ground on my driveway being attacked by my across-the-street neighbors' two pit bull mixes. The dogs owner and her daughter were dancing around completely ineffectually trying to get their dogs off him. I ran back into my house, to my back bedroom, grabbed my loaded home defense revolver, ran back out. STILL, my neighbor on his back, dog at his throat. I shot and killed the dog.
Southern California was in the middle of a period of dog attacks at the time, and when I called 911 to report, police ,fire,ambulance,animal control, showed up, along with four news helicopters and print media.
My neighbor was hospitalized. What caused the attack? He waved hello to the dogs owner from across the street.
I told my story to the police. They thanked me. The paramedics thanked me. ANIMAL CONTROL thanked me.
The dog owner was more pissed that I killed her dog, than worried about my neighbor .

Last edited:
I was in the house watching tv when I heard what sounded like a fight in front of my house, and ran outside to see what was wrong. I found my 75 year old next-door neighbor on the ground on my driveway being attacked by my across-the-street neighbors' two pit bull mixes. The dogs owner and her daughter were dancing around completely intellectually trying to get their dogs off him. I ran back into my house, to my back bedroom, grabbed my loaded home defense revolver, ran back out. STILL, my neighbor on his back, dog at his throat. I shot and killed the dog.
Southern California was in the middle of a period of dog attacks at the time, and when I called 911 to report, police ,fire,ambulance,animal control, showed up, along with four news helicopters and print media.
My neighbor was hospitalized. What caused the attack? He waved hello to the dogs owner from across the street.
I told my story to the police. They thanked me. The paramedics thanked me. ANIMAL CONTROL thanked me.
The dog owner was more pissed that I killed her dog, than worried about my neighbor .
That is the typical reaction of these moronic dog owners. It's a good thing you were there to save that persons life.

Auto Transport Service
Back