• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NATIONAL COFFEE BREAK DAY

Wow another reason for people to lean against the wall. I'm not against a coffee break, but I sure see lots of people on break all the time!

I'm on break right now!! It will last till about 8:00 tonight when I sit down to watch TV.

Maybe we should have a National Piss Day also, after all we do that several times a day also.

I'm a everyday coffee drinker, Black coffee!, no sugar, no creamer, no crazy *** additives just plain-jane black hot coffee... good stuff

Maybe we should have a National Piss Day also, after all we do that several times a day also.
Actually, the coffee break is usually followed by a trip to the can, lol; at least for me. I wish there was a National Beer Day!
:lol:

FYI.....one does not just buy coffee....it's rented, and returned on a regular basis!!!!!

:lol:

as long as I don't have to give 1 damn dime to Starbucks
I don't mind
breaks when warranted for those that work hard
aren't all bad, they deserve a lil' break
Now the ones for those that sit on their asses all damn day
IMO it isn't warranted
now smoking :fool: allowed :poke:
carry on

Wow another reason for people to lean against the wall. I'm not against a coffee break, but I sure see lots of people on break all the time!
Smokers have more break times than anyone.

I have worked at so many places where if one person goes for a smoke....all of a sudden the other smokers down tools/pens, and join in. :cursin:

Auto Transport Service
Back