• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nationals. Hebron (Columbus) Ohio 8/11-8-13-2023.

Walked until tired. Saw a fraction of the AF Museum.

644723C3-6D10-4496-9238-8056D233EA06.jpeg

B0DC9991-BEC3-4FCC-84EB-3AE5B59BFFFE.jpeg

A62E6FB3-7CE2-4E77-BB40-D142B8FB8C8B.jpeg

20E4C12B-E0B8-4B1B-860E-1754EFC30D6D.jpeg

1739B8D2-5813-422C-BDCE-C2F7347A5165.jpeg

C1EC29BF-7457-4327-A43A-C331A5EDFE5B.jpeg

Awesome, huh? Takes days to cover that history.

I remember that! And the two police choppers flying around the red roof inn with the spotlights on like a riot scene. It was great. The one ohio state tropper told me out of all the car events "you mopar people are the worst." I just patted him on his shoulder and walked to my hotel room.
I’m glad you guys remember that stuff because it means I wasn’t dreaming it. People that want to tell me it’s cool that the show is so small now they don’t have to park far away and that makes it better really have ZERO idea how awesome the entire weekend used to be at the Nats. Long live the red roof and if you weren’t there you just wouldn’t believe the fun. I also remember the hot girls “earning beads” and one that wasnt was told by the crowd to cover back up!

I’m glad you guys remember that stuff because it means I wasn’t dreaming it. People that want to tell me it’s cool that the show is so small now they don’t have to park far away and that makes it better really have ZERO idea how awesome the entire weekend used to be at the Nats. Long live the red roof and if you weren’t there you just wouldn’t believe the fun. I also remember the hot girls “earning beads” and one that wasnt was told by the crowd to cover back up!
1692247111305.png

My wife and I go every year. All the way back to when it was in Indy. This is the first time we actually entered a car in the show. It was a lot of fun and talked to a lot of people but it was also kinda hectic. It does appear to me that the show seems to get a little bit smaller every year.

My wife and I go every year. All the way back to when it was in Indy. This is the first time we actually entered a car in the show. It was a lot of fun and talked to a lot of people but it was also kinda hectic. It does appear to me that the show seems to get a little bit smaller every year.
Back to Indy would be a good venue change

Auto Transport Service
Back