• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nationals. Hebron (Columbus) Ohio 8/11-8-13-2023.

I was giving some serious thoughts to travel back for the Nats this year. But have pretty much decided to wait unitl next year . aka post retirement

Mary and I went in 2004, the "Year of the Charger".
There were 224 Chargers there that year. I was amazed to see so many in one place.

Columbus vicinity resident here? Need recommendation for a hand car wash before the Show.
Found one. Disregard.

4DB6CD87-223D-46A3-B123-0F2A12411111.png

F36EEC70-A0A8-4D2C-9EC6-FBF519D62FAD.png

Last edited:
Hampton Columbus East. Pre event car wash scheduled. Registration sent. Debating on combining Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, or Dayton Air to the trip. Can’t do both.

Hello. Anyone. Ill have to start 6 other threads to compete with Carlisle.

19381CC3-A35C-4C0C-8DDC-626EA5329C94.png

I used to go in Indy, then when they moved back to Columbus in 1998. Haven't been there in about 5 years. Where is the nighttime action these days ? Brice road or Hebron ?

Anyone get their credentials yet? Can’t reach anyone to confirm registration. Tried the phone and email which goes to Detroit.

Due to being chosen for RoadKill Nights, I will not be there this year. It is a bummer for sure, but going to race on Woodward is a bucketlist item for me. I guess it's next year for me as well unfortunately. I hope everyone has a great time and post a lot of pictures!

Rural Pennsylvania now. Getting close. Deposited Linda with the “Kids.

EA2F7CD6-32A1-45D6-B63F-70E0DEE82AB2.jpeg

4D3E2A45-2C0F-415B-B9A9-168C662FEB14.jpeg

Does anyone know if you are allowed to have a child (9 years of age) as a passenger in the burnout contest?

Thanks

Does anyone know if you are allowed to have a child (9 years of age) as a passenger in the burnout contest?

Thanks
I would say that is a big negatory ghost rider, but I could be wrong in today's world.

Not taped, not on the dash. Must be in lower left windshield. Affixed.

746B46A1-BF62-4C0F-ACB8-6B1140E5BD40.jpeg

I bought a cheap flight back, so will be there but Saturday only

No car though. A buddy and myself will just be wandering around

Hampton Columbus East. Pre event car wash scheduled. Registration sent. Debating on combining Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, or Dayton Air to the trip. Can’t do both.
Don't know if you have time to do one of these still but if so the Air Force Museum is well worth visiting.... Rock & Roll HOF is a joke, they don't know what Rock & Roll is, They induct people from country (Which I like, but it ain't Rock) Rap (Which I generally hate) R&B Hip Hop.... But so many great Rock bands get snubbed...

Auto Transport Service
Back