• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need 67 Dodge Charger rear outer wheel housings

Charger Too

Local time
8:33 PM
Reaction score
I need both rear outer wheel housings for my 67 Dodge Charger. I am willing to take the rear quarter panels also. New ones for 68 are available, but I can not find any for my 67.

Unfortunately no one makes them... I know, big surprise there huh :)
I need set as well, and the quarters to go with them, but I'm not holding my breath.

There are good rust free outer wheel well housing as well as rear quarters at Desert Valley Auto Parts here in Phoenix. Id also give Vanessa at call at Wildcat Wrecking Yard in Oregon...

Mark

Thanks Mark
I have checked there in the past, but with no luck however. Looks like they may have some new stuff in their inventory now however, so I sent them a parts request.

Mike, I'm sure Mark will got to DVAP and pull the quarters off for you.

Mike, I'm sure Mark will got to DVAP and pull the quarters off for you.

Yes... and fly them out to me as well, since he fly's for free! :plane:
Of course I'll have to treat him & Melissa to a nice dinner since he went to all that trouble. Maybe we'll swing over to Bob & Martha's and make a night of it.
I better start planning... I'll call Bob now and let him know... :eusa_dance: :rofl:

I had to retire from Delta since they wanted me to come back flying at the end of 2013 and I said thanks but no thanks, so no more free flying...:) DVAP just got in a 67 Charger, and I know the drivers side rear quarter is good. The pax side is solid, but it got hit there....I asked about the instrument cluster, price? 1200.00 dollars!!! Yikes! Hope they aren't as proud of their sheet metal!

Mark

I'll bet their just as proud of their sheet metal too, most places are... (GREEDY) that is...

Last edited:
DVAP is almost as bad as our goverment as screwing people over

Auto Transport Service
Back