• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Dodge Charger Mag Wheel Cover

Charger Too

Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
1967 Dodge Charger Mag Wheel Cover: I need to paint my mag wheel covers. The black areas look like semi-gloss black. Is the center a gray color? Thanks!

1967 Dodge Charger Mag Wheel Cover: I need to paint my mag wheel covers. The black areas look like semi-gloss black. Is the center a gray color? Thanks!
On a 66 I used satin black.
I believe the gray would be a light argent style

The spokes are light textured argent. The center where the dodge fratzog is a medium gray

The spokes are light textured argent. The center where the dodge fratzog is a medium gray
The center where the fratzog is and the area around the fake lug nuts is the same color, correct?

I think the spokes just alternate black and light argent
1700753108099.png

Anyone know how many "versions" of this type of cap there are?? Aside from the obvious Plymouth/Dodge centers?? Are they all 14? Was there a 13" version for A-bodies? Painted differently from year to year??

TIA, Lefty71

Anyone know how many "versions" of this type of cap there are?? Aside from the obvious Plymouth/Dodge centers?? Are they all 14? Was there a 13" version for A-bodies? Painted differently from year to year??

TIA, Lefty71
I think chevy had a version too.

I think chevy had a version too.

WoW!! I did know that, but never really paid much attention to them.... They look a lot more similar aside from the centers that I would have thought.

NovaMagWheelCover.jpg

Chrysler corp didn’t make any but the 14”.

flat black between the spokes. Yes it looks like the same gray in the center and by the lug nuts. Remove the bolts from the back and take off the spoke piece and will be much easier to prep and paint.

8C19970A-5E19-48B0-B794-3B30217B4130.jpeg

3119CB79-121D-4AC4-9AD5-F9C622C031E6.jpeg

A76132EC-A8FD-4DE0-B4C3-403A75E371D5.jpeg

Last edited:
Mark them to reassemble in the same position

Auto Transport Service
Back