• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need advice ASAP!! Shop got black grease/dirt streaks, marks on my yellow fabric seats. Cleaner??

Hey Bio, after I posted you should see if someone you knew had a Bissel upholstery cleaner, then went on about just using a wet vac. Anyways, went on to the Bissel site after that post, to check prices and equipment. Apparently , got distracted, left site open on the pc. Thursday night dinner table conversation, Wife; Your Green machine will be here next Wednesday Me; Huh, Wife; I ordered you that Bissel Green machine upholstery cleaner you were looking at!! Me; Shaking my head, I guess I will let you know how it works next week....

Hey Bio, after I posted you should see if someone you knew had a Bissel upholstery cleaner, then went on about just using a wet vac. Anyways, went on to the Bissel site after that post, to check prices and equipment. Apparently , got distracted, left site open on the pc. Thursday night dinner table conversation, Wife; Your Green machine will be here next Wednesday Me; Huh, Wife; I ordered you that Bissel Green machine upholstery cleaner you were looking at!! Me; Shaking my head, I guess I will let you know how it works next week....
:thumbsup:

:bananadance:

:lol: :rofl::rofl::rofl::luvplace:

After all of the advice, I am finally getting around to cleaning the seats.
My number one observation is: blot up or wet vacuum up the stain after the liquid cleaner has done the job. I found a "ring edge line" where the dirt/grease had migrated to, from where it used to be. No problem as it was still damp and only a minute or two had passed.
Although I have a number of the recommended cleaners, I am starting with this:
20201018_100706.jpg

Blue Magic Carpet Stain & Spot Lifter
So far, so good.

Auto Transport Service
Back