• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Barrel Clips

Charger Too

Local time
8:49 AM
Reaction score
The sail and 383 emblems on my 1967 Dodge Charger calls for barrel clips. These push on the stem of the emblem, then you push the emblem through the hole. All the companies sell with the emblems are little nuts that are supposed to screw on the back side, but they don't hold. Any suggestions on who selsl the barrel clips? Thanks!

You actually put them in the hole and then push the emblem into place. I found them on ebay years ago when doing the Bee resto. Also used them on the trunk "road runner" on the '70.

Not home.... so can't look on the bag to see who I got them from. Had to buy 25.

You need something like these...

Screenshot_20230727-132647_Chrome.jpg

Probably need to search for emblem clips or inserts.

You actually put them in the hole and then push the emblem into place. I found them on ebay years ago when doing the Bee resto. Also used them on the trunk "road runner" on the '70.

Not home.... so can't look on the bag to see who I got them from. Had to buy 25.
Can you let me know where you got them when you arrive home?

Auto Transport Service
Back