• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help decoding my 1964 Dodge Polara 500 Sport Couple

Don't waste your time and $$$ with Galen. We have already told you what you have. There are a lot of knowledgeable people on here. Frank must have found a 500 parts car and robbed the trim and interior off it. Was this car built in Western Canada? A few years ago, I sold and shipped a bunch of spare 500 trim out West after I sold my 500 convertible. I had the feeling it was a restoration shop that bought it. They paid my high price with no questions.

I looked into purchasing this car when it was up for sale last summer. Some boating outfit had it. The owner said he was a collector but couldn't answer a single question about the car or it's history. My understanding was it was plain jane car that Frank built up. If you do a search, you will find two other ads of previous owners that had the car. Maybe they can help you.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back