• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need p/s box

Status
Not open for further replies.

69 roadrunner

Local time
8:22 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Iam looking for a p/s box for a 69 roadrunner. The p/s units I get from the parts house all have a larger output shaft for pitman arm. I give them the nuber on the old box and still get wrong part. Any help would be great

Iam looking for a p/s box for a 69 roadrunner. The p/s units I get from the parts house all have a larger output shaft for pitman arm. I give them the nuber on the old box and still get wrong part. Any help would be great

69rr,

Why not just get the later model pittman arm and use the later box? On my '63', After getting the wrong box shipped to me twice, I decided it was easier just to change to the later pittman,

I think the earlier boxes with the small splined shaft must be more difficult to find.

Just a thought........

That is whatIam doing the parts will be here tomorrow. The small pitman arm is also very hard to find and three times more money. 69rr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back