• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Pics of factory front anti sway bar.

Here ya go! $T2eC16NHJGoFFvf1kq-BBRq-7b886!~~_4.jpg

Whoa! What year and Model is that from? I should have said 73 charger. Still that is a nicer set up than the OEM 73 dodge charger one I have. Mine looks like a factory after thought. It shackels to the short T bars and then uses links to attach to a triangle plate welded in the front of the K member

Yeah, that's a 68 RR. Sorry, don't have a pic of that one. Good luck!

I'll post a pic or two when I get home tonight of the bar in the car but heres one I have out of a 74 car right now and where it goes through the Kframe I do beleive it is angle slightly upwards.... will confirm tonight with pics for you

$(KGrHqV,!lEFI!hNeILFBSGU-+uuJg~~48_20.jpg

I just took one off.

Had to remove a wheel/tire and turn the steering just right....and even then was like one of those metal ring puzzles to get the right angle to let it come all the way out.

Hope I remember how it goes back in.

To get it back on all I did was take one tire off. Flip the bar backwards towards the nose of the car so its facing the opposite way. start the bar through the first K member hole then flip it back to the correct position and slide through the second K member hole and done.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Kernel!

Your quite welcome.

I will be doing a complete front end bushing replacement very soon so I have been collecting the new bushings.

I actually found a 74 wagon in the local Upull and stripped it down of the complete suspension (except the rusted out K). I have cleaned up, painted and replaced the upper and lower bushings and ball joints on them all ready to pull the old and just pop in the refurbished, should be easy peazy (I hope lol) Of coarse before doing that I will be power washing the engine bay... stupid power stearing leak and I made a mess flushing the rad plus all the old grime

Auto Transport Service
Back