• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Rims And Tires For 69 Charger With 4 Wheel Disc Conversion

Since you asked for an opinion, and since I've never liked keystones, and still dont, it would have to be magnums, given your choices.
Personally, I would use wide wheelies and dog dish.

Since you asked for an opinion, and since I've never liked keystones, and still dont, it would have to be magnums, given your choices.
Personally, I would use wide wheelies and dog dish.
Are these keystones? If not do you know what they are?

93F4B60B-92B3-4372-882E-1EF9238D126C.png

I cant tell what the logo on the center cap is, but it is not what i think of when i think Keystone. The keystones in the first post are the ones i dont care much for. Also, in my post that you quoted , that was supposed to say"steelies" not wheelies (thanks autocorrect).
Im not sure what they are, they kinda look like raders. Is anything cast into the inside of the wheel, like a brandname? The quality wheels usually had their name on them somewhere, the copycat wheels didn't.
I do know those are drilled to fit chevy and ford, and you will need the right lugs and washers to make them work.

I cant tell what the logo on the center cap is, but it is not what i think of when i think Keystone. The keystones in the first post are the ones i dont care much for. Also, in my post that you quoted , that was supposed to say"steelies" not wheelies (thanks autocorrect).
Im not sure what they are, they kinda look like raders. Is anything cast into the inside of the wheel, like a brandname? The quality wheels usually had their name on them somewhere, the copycat wheels didn't.
I do know those are drilled to fit chevy and ford, and you will need the right lugs and washers to make them work.

Nothing wrong with a nice set of Keystones, but I am kind of biased.

20200612_111038.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back