• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some Women advice guys.

Shiyat done gone all left field up in here.... :lol:

In other words, he has the situation well in hand.
55B6D38E-1569-4869-88EC-43867C1C126F.jpeg

Oh, my.

well, reference post #222. It finally happened. Young girfriend decided to move on. I didn't take it well, but now I'm single and wondering if there's another woman for me out there.
We had a ton of fun. Traveled, scuba, sailing..etc together. I will miss my travel buddy.
My problem is that I don't get out enough to meet enough nice women. Dating apps are a chore.
I have become a firm believer in the concept of hypergamy. She might love you, might even be married to you....but she's always looking for "better"

well, reference post #222. It finally happened. Young girfriend decided to move on. I didn't take it well, but now I'm single and wondering if there's another woman for me out there.
We had a ton of fun. Traveled, scuba, sailing..etc together. I will miss my travel buddy.
My problem is that I don't get out enough to meet enough nice women. Dating apps are a chore.
I have become a firm believer in the concept of hypergamy. She might love you, might even be married to you....but she's always looking for "better"
Sorry to hear that, but as you posted 2 years ago you knew the day was coming. Sucks, but it was written on the wall all along, but hopefully you had some great fun along the way. Find someone the same age and enjoy the years you have left.

That absolutely does happen.

"Grass is always greener..." syndrome.

Some do know a good thing when they find it, though.

As the saying goes, "She's not yours, it's just your turn."

If you can afford travel, try the Phillipines or Thailand. Do some research first and don't go in blind.

...and pay attention to the words of the song "One Night In Bangkok".

Some say you're more likely to catch a disease off the average woman now than a prostitute . . . Not sure how civilization survives like this.

I had a wife once.....until her husband came and got her

I had a discussion with my mother once about my brother's girlfriend, I said ''she's always looking for something better'', my mother replied: ''that's female nature''.

Women can be very honest with you sometimes if they perceive you a certain way (non-judgemental and able to keep your mouth shut).

With younger women/girls, what worked for me is not to get attached, best way to do that I think is to get other options.
At around 22 they are at the top of their power, and they have so many options now it is mind boggling, imagine all these thirsty guys hitting them up 24/7 in their private messages on instagram etc.
Often they are very good in keeping up a facade being loyal to you, but at that age, count on it that they are ''having fun'' with other guys.

Some say you're more likely to catch a disease off the average woman now than a prostitute . . . Not sure how civilization survives like this.
What happens when enough hard working men, the backbone of society, realize that their dream of a faithful girlfriend/wife and a family is no longer attainable.
Maybe it is already happening.

I see the result every time I go out - obese middle aged and elderly women working hard stand up jobs in retail. Low pay and irregular hours. The kind of job that would have me treading water as a healthy man, but they've got to pay for their hygeine and beauty products, and medications. They must be hurting, probably got a few credit cards maxed out. They're going to live broke and with swollen, varicose-vein filled legs; in constant pain from standing all the time. They'll end up in 1 star nursing homes where they'll be beaten and raped by the CRT kids. I've heard it's happening now.

A few days ago I saw a small elderly woman working at the grocery store, couldn't have been younger than late 60's, bringing back the grocery carts from the parking lot. She only had four or five, but she barely had the strength to do it. She was trying to push them between the cars and they were wanting to steer over into the cars. She was frustrated and yelling at the carts. That was a job a teenage boy would have done in the past, but here's granny doing it. Shameful.

In real life I dont look bad at all. I work out all the time. Own my own 3 bedroom house and I am only 21. Have a lot of friends but these dating websites really make me feel like ****. I have good photos of me on there and everything and the girls are so damn picky because theres 10 times more men then women on there that even the chick that isnt even on your level can blow you off. I know this might sounds stupid as hell but it at least ties this in with this site but will that 1970 Charger help any? I mean I know you guys are at all ages but I know guys in there fifties that still get action so you guys can still give me advise. It seems like there easier to get in person and I can get cell numbers easier to. Anything you guys want to add?

In all seriousness your friend Jonny Morasco
71 years old here, I've been married twice and had a few live ins. If a girl is only interested in what car you drive or how much money you have move on. She isn't going to make you happy.

I don't blame women for seeking resources. Children are expensive, and their clock is ticking. They don't need a man with potential who might get there one day, they need a man who is established now; and ready to have kids now.

Auto Transport Service
Back