• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some Women advice guys.

Women can sense desperation. Stop the hunt and just go on with your daily routine of living your life and being you, the women will then come.

Women can sense desperation. Stop the hunt and just go on with your daily routine of living your life and being you, the women will then come.
This might turn off some of the younger guys, so I'm using truth as a defense. A couple months ago, my wife and I took a tour of a continuing care facility before making a deposit. I was concerned about the wheelchair access between the apartments and the main complex, as we both have what are, at this point, nuisance mobility issues. I wanted to make sure the carpeting didn't pose issues with rolling resistance, so I took the second tour using the titanium ultralight chair I use for all day car events.

I easily got ahead of, and away from, my upright spouse. Every woman I encountered in the place hit on me. Not an expected result, but proves what can happen when you are not on the prowl. When I had done the first visit upright, I got no attention.

This might turn off some of the younger guys, so I'm using truth as a defense. A couple months ago, my wife and I took a tour of a continuing care facility before making a deposit. I was concerned about the wheelchair access between the apartments and the main complex, as we both have what are, at this point, nuisance mobility issues. I wanted to make sure the carpeting didn't pose issues with rolling resistance, so I took the second tour using the titanium ultralight chair I use for all day car events.

I easily got ahead of, and away from, my upright spouse. Every woman I encountered in the place hit on me. Not an expected result, but proves what can happen when you are not on the prowl. When I had done the first visit upright, I got no attention.
Hmm.. you might have stumbled onto a loophole!!

Lol, they figured you couldn't escape from them in your chair.
There’s always an escape clause
face-down-lounge-chair-2622.gif

wow a lot of good advice here ! my favs- 1- don’t look to hard ya gotta lotta time ahead of you -2- get out and mingle , car shows , bars and ya even the grocery store, church , fire hall …. . , 3 - i went the harley route many years ago. met my first wife at a biker event , she still w me lotta years later ! so if ur interested in cars or bike and that’s where you’ll find a girl sharing some of your interests. as a bonus her dad grew up owning hot ride and street racing so she digs cars too . we building one right now … don’t get desperate you got plenty of time . enjoy your youth gain confidence in yourself and the right girl will find you …

p.s. i didn’t get married till i was mid thirties, no regrets. gave me time to settle down and i’m still enjoying….

First girl I dated for nearly a year in HS, truly effed up my head, at the time, but a good lesson learned in most, not all, respects. I sort of saw a bad ending, but gave it little thought. She had a steady before me and that guy pined after her no end. He wrote her countless letters. She’d tell me a few lines, and it was painfully obvious he was making a groveling *** of himself. When she asked me if I wanted to read them, I said hell no!

This started my suspicions about her character, evident she enjoyed the attention. Later came friends telling me she was seen with her old flame and at first, ignored it. That kept going though, so finally confronted her about it. No confirmation, but no denial either. She said, you’re going to break up with me, I’m not going to break up with you. Much as it broke my heart, did just that. She received NO lost-love letters from me. She married her old flame, had two kids and divorced before their offspring made middle-school.

The outlook I had dating several gals after her, I was a different guy. NO fast love or all-in affection. Dated some for months, and stayed, I guess aloof that caused break ups. Rejected the ‘all-in’ thing. My regret is putting my future wife, who loved me to no end (for some reason) despite my bullshit, through some heartache before we hitched up. One of the smart moves I made was marrying her. She made me a better person giving us two wonderful kids; glad to say we’re going on 45 years together

Auto Transport Service
Back