• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some Women advice guys.

When I was about 23, I had to purchase this book, because it kept happening to me.

View attachment 1397277

It's written for women but I seriously doubt many will heed the advice.

It was more like therapy for me to understand why seemingly smart women make terrible choices on men they have relationships with versus those they choose not to.

I bought it after the smartest woman I've ever met (probably the smartest person I've ever met) decided against continuing our relationship and instead started seeing a man who was unemployed and hit her several times.
You have no idea how profoundly true and accurate your observation is.

1. Can't ever say all women are like this or that - because they're not clones, after all - but you will run across
a preponderance of women (girls who have chronologically aged but never matured, in all honesty) who simply
get turned on by "bad boys".
They excite them - and they think of it in some primal way as to believing they can somehow "tame" the beast
and make them obey their every desire.....dumbasses.
Those are the women who wind up middle-aged with tons of baggage, telling their sob stories at the bar every
night about how life has been SO unfair.
Life's all about choices, sweetheart - and we all live the with consequences of our decisions.

(PS - RESIST THE URGE to become one of these ladies' "knight in shining armor" - they'll just get whatever they
can from you before once again setting off with the next bad boy they come across. In the meantime, they'll
just use you, then dump you like a bad habit.)

2. NOBODY ESCAPES.
Even the good-hearted, hard-working "nice guys" get snagged up sooner or later.
It happens when you aren't even looking for it, blindsides you...
So go on, build your life, set up what you want it to be and don't worry so much about it - because it's coming.

Oh brother, it IS coming.... :)
Nobody escapes.

because I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time.
Come on, man....
Picking that screen name was bad enough but now you're using one of the most cringe-worthy lines from the movie??

1 FPP.JPG

The only argument I can make against this is that I'd like to preserve my self respect. The modern woman will bring me a disease from another man, or a child from another man, or set me up with a rape charge when she's through with me. At my age I'd be shopping with baby mammas, and look what happens when you shop with baby mammas -

Tyre_Nichols_cop_baby_mamma.jpeg

Jesus, are you seeing this?

There is no man who can work with this situation.

1. Can't ever say all women are like this or that - because they're not clones, after all -

"Not all women are like that," but the sisterhood is always like that, and every woman plugs into it. I think they like being henpecked even less than we do.

Two step, non-fail process:

Step 1: Buy a mega pack of condoms.
Step 2: Get a cute little dog and take it for walks in the park, dog park, trails, mall, window shopping, etc.

The only argument I can make against this is that I'd like to preserve my self respect. The modern woman will bring me a disease from another man, or a child from another man, or set me up with a rape charge when she's through with me. At my age I'd be shopping with baby mammas, and look what happens when you shop with baby mammas -

View attachment 1412593

Jesus, are you seeing this?

There is no man who can work with this situation.

"Not all women are like that," but the sisterhood is always like that, and every woman plugs into it. I think they like being henpecked even less than we do.

Ye that seek drama....invariably find it.

What is the "no-drama" option? I've never seen this creature.

So that bitch ended up stealing a 1600 dollar garret Gt3582R turbo, a car dvd stereo player and a Dell laptop. She was wanted by the police for a bunch of theft. Moral to the story dont date people online and dont date people with hardcore drug problems. Focus on your hobbies and always realize women come and go since 2012 but that 1970 Dodge Charger was still there!!!

20210908_222552.jpg

20210910_212049.jpg

20211114_214713.jpg

20211114_214702.jpg

20220223_014639.jpg

20220223_014634.jpg

20230106_025210.jpg

20230106_025205.jpg

Good things rarely happen when one or more parties in a relationship have "hardcore drug problems".

Red flag?

My friend went through three divorces in a ten year span, and has done what is the best advice in this thread. He has sworn off dealing with women all together and seems to be pretty happy about it!

My friend went through three divorces in a ten year span, and has done what is the best advice in this thread. He has sworn off dealing with women all together and seems to be pretty happy about it!

In other words, he has the situation well in hand.

He's got a grip on things! LOL I tried to help him 15 minutes before he married the second one, by holding out a set of Mopar keys and telling him my 70 Challenger R/T is in the parking lot, it's a 440 Magnum and it has a full tank of gas! Go I will cover for you, think Vanishing Point, they will never catch you! He declined the offer,a year later he said I wish I had taken those keys!

20220914_074704.jpg

My money says dude gets married again. He is a Serial Husband.

"Hope springs eternal."

I know how bad it is and I still can't stop thinking about them.

"Hope springs eternal."

I know how bad it is and I still can't stop thinking about them.
At work someone put up a sign that read "Spread Hope" and people got all offended when I asked which one of them was Hope! The twelve hours of sensitivity training was grueling, but I managed to get through it!

Auto Transport Service
Back