• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Needs some help

I have a set of shock extentions new never used. pm me if interested. Mine are Mr.gasket

Shock ext

I have a set of shock extentions new never used. pm me if interested. Mine are Mr.gasket

A buddy of mine told me last night that a local NAPA store who stocks stuff for the area drag racers has them in stock. If thats true I can have them next chance I can get over there. If not true I will be back in touch. Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks Ron. It looks better in pic's than in the steel. Time for a new paint job. Your car looks killer. I cant find the shock ext. Jegs, Summit, Mancin all say they have been discontinued. So I'm looking at either lowering blocks or fab my own extensions. Since my car is Drag only I was able to get a lot of weight out of it. I'm 235 myself so the car is quite lite. Are those stock type steel wheels on your car?

Yes they are a stock 8" type. Thanks for the kind words. Ron

Yes they are a stock 8" type. Thanks for the kind words. Ron

I wanted to put a set on my car, but I was worried that the lug holes would "wallow" out of round due to the conical lug nuts. And being able to pass tech. They require long studs. Ever had any problems witht the wheels or lug nuts?

I wanted to put a set on my car, but I was worried that the lug holes would "wallow" out of round due to the conical lug nuts. And being able to pass tech. They require long studs. Ever had any problems witht the wheels or lug nuts?

No not any problems at all. Ron

Auto Transport Service
Back