• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NENDRA not just a glorified bracket race.

So is it the protree that makes it not a bracket race?

Interesting set of rules... might as well open it up to 14x32s though... a lot of people run them...

Casey

So is it the protree that makes it not a bracket race?

Interesting set of rules... might as well open it up to 14x32s though... a lot of people run them...

Casey

How's that B1 motor doing in NSS? Your a true NSS guy.:eek:ops:

I wish you guys would sit next to each other and get over with. I think the foreplay is over with and then i'll race the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_kidra:

I wish you guys would sit next to each other and get over with. I think the foreplay is over with and then i'll race the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_kidra:

That sounds like a good plan!:grin: I can't get involved, I'm just a lowly bracket racer. :steering:

So chris you mean you want to run me head up!!!!!!!!!!!! bring it on no dail in right. I think i have the fastest et at this moment, just remember you never know what mite end up under my hood and i only have one car!!!!!!!!!!!!:violent1::spam-press::icon_fU:

How's that B1 motor doing in NSS? Your a true NSS guy.:eek:ops:

Any wedge head that a stock bolt pattern valve cover will bolt on is legal. Plus the B-1 original head has stock exhaust and intake bolt pattern as well. Heads like the Preditor or the B-1/TS heads would not be legal in NSS for the NMCA or the Monster (Dave Duell Classic), or the Mopower (Formally Chrysler Classic) events.

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 286
WWW.NENDRA.COM
.500 PROTREE
Dial in with breakout rule in effect.
transbrakes are allowed but only 3 or 4 use them.(They need them to win.lol)
we opened up the tire size to 32x14 tires.
Whompin Wedge is allowed to race free and $1000.00 to win at the race if they show up. lol:bootyshake:

Thanks for the answer, I was thinking it was like the old Super Stock Index racing. a 0.500 tree I would red light all the time I got so use to a 0.400 Pro tree I don't even know if I would do any good at a 0.500 tree. Ill check out that site.

The first event of the 2011 NENDRA racing season is rapidly approaching which is 4/17 at Island Dragway. This will be a 20 bonus point event for everyone who attends. No round points. A great way to start the season.
Everyone is welcome to race. Having a gamblers race too!

Legal nss cars??

Super Stock Racer

I saw some pictures of your Black Car with the B1 in it. I donot understand how that motor fits a NSS class. Carbs, Dry sump, B1 heads, etc.

Please explain because all the rules I have seen do not allow those items.

I'm thinking that car isn't the one he races in NSS.

Thats correct. Black 65 Dodge is a 8.50 or A/M class car.
Only thing that doesn't fit is the sheetmetal intake. Plus cutoff is 8.50. It will be faster than 8.50.
Clinton grab a lane!:icon_axe::bootyshake:

These are the cars I race in NSS.

Attachments

• 63 PLYMOUTH 65 DODGE A990 68 HEMI ROADRUNNER 008.JPG
    63 PLYMOUTH 65 DODGE A990 68 HEMI ROADRUNNER 008.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 197
  • Indy intake 63 plymouth 004.JPG
    Indy intake 63 plymouth 004.JPG
    167.2 KB · Views: 204
  • pinks.etown mopar day .65 dodge.65 hemi belvedere 020.JPG
    pinks.etown mopar day .65 dodge.65 hemi belvedere 020.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 195
  • pinks.etown mopar day .65 dodge.65 hemi belvedere 021.JPG
    pinks.etown mopar day .65 dodge.65 hemi belvedere 021.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 183
Super Stock Racer

I saw some pictures of your Black Car with the B1 in it. I donot understand how that motor fits a NSS class. Carbs, Dry sump, B1 heads, etc.

Please explain because all the rules I have seen do not allow those items.

Do you see there is a welcome wagon.? go hit it 1st. everybody would like to know about you and your ride.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Only one post and it's challenging whether your car fits NSS rules? Something's not quite right, there.... lol

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Only one post and it's challenging whether your car fits NSS rules? Something's not quite right, there.... lol

maybe a moparts nrewbie.lol

Attachments

• FINISHED 605 B1 TS CORONET 003.jpg
    FINISHED 605 B1 TS CORONET 003.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 211
No I am no newbe. I have been dooing this for a while.

Didn't mean it that way. Meaning a newbie from Moparts. No disrespect here. And that is one awesome engine!
Love to hear more about it!

That is saweeeeet!

Polara63 welcome to the FBBo forum. What a beautifull engine, verry clean engine bay, what does it run? Are you planning on running NENDRA?

So far 8.76 152MPH 1.214 60ft

3271 LB with driver

496 CID Hemi

Have a lot of tuning left. Got out late last year.

Auto Transport Service
Back