• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NENDRA not just a glorified bracket race.

SUPERSTOCKRACER

Local time
12:14 AM
Reaction score
Just a reminder that our 2011 season will be starting off on 4/17 at Island Dragway.
First off i want to just clarify that NENDRA is a true Nostalgia style drag racing Association which allows all makes and models including small blocks and big blocks.
According to one or technically 2 of the FBBO newer FRUSTRATED members who feels that NENDRA is a glorified bracket race. I welcome either one of them to try their luck at one of our events on my dime to see how far they get. I'd payout $1000.00 to win if they show up.No admission fee and $1000.00 to win.
If I'm a betting man they wouldn't get past 1st round.
You know who I'm talking about.
This post is put up after reading a post about a NorthEast association who is a glorified bracket race.

Attachments

• NENDRA at Island 10.25.09 015.JPG
    NENDRA at Island 10.25.09 015.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 454
  • NENDRA at Island 10.25.09 013.JPG
    NENDRA at Island 10.25.09 013.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 449
  • NENDRA at Island 10.25.09 014.JPG
    NENDRA at Island 10.25.09 014.JPG
    168.9 KB · Views: 449
Nothing wrong with bracket racing. All them chevy hoods I see are wrong but not bracket racing.

SSR I'm on the west coast & not familar with NENDRA or the North East assn. what is the format is it handicaped or heads up class racing? Just currious.

SSR I'm on the west coast & not familar with NENDRA or the North East assn. what is the format is it handicaped or heads up class racing? Just currious.

its a dial in type deal with a .500 protree.

Wher's the green duster???What you dusted was an 11 second 70 Roadrunner:sleepy2::bootyshake:

In this day and age you would think that they would allow anything that's going to draw a crowd instead of trying to be 'exclusive'.

This hobby's dying a slow, painful death and walking around with your nose in the air isn't going to help.

Hat's off to NENDRA for trying to keep it interesting.

This is my second year with nendra and all i can say is some of the best bunch of guys i ever raced with even the gm guys LOL anybody who would like to race with us are welcome to try to put us on the trailer. I want to thank nendra founding fathers for a local group to race with. PS Grab a lane Chris:headbang:

Good eye Slim!
This post was directed at your pop from his sarcastic reply over on the other board about NENDRA.:thebirdman:

So... does he race with you? lol

And i never saw anything said about NENDRA on another board....

Glad to see you still lurk over there though.

Casey

So... does he race with you? lol

And i never saw anything said about NENDRA on another board....

Glad to see you still lurk over there though.

Casey

Hey Casey here's the quote you missed from the other board. It was posted by some guy named poppaj LOL

I have never seen a small block in any NSS race that I have attended. Although we run the larger events. I have heard about some smaller circuits on the east coast that will let about anything run along with not running on indexes. Most guys along with me do not feel like those races are NSS races, but a glorified bracket race.

One more time: NENDRA is NOT a NSS exclusive organization. It's a NOSTALGIA organization that allows big and small blocks and a variety of body styles makes and models.
Some that race there have legal NSS cars and will travel to places like Beaver Springs in July to run them there.
Perhaps we can throw back a couple of cold ones this July when you come there to race?

Attachments

• resized Correct Direction 1.jpg
    resized Correct Direction 1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 385
I'm on a diet. Mic Ultra, Miller Lite or Corona Light works 4 me.
Bring plenty as you know it's hot there in July.:icon_cheers::grin:

Here Whompin Wedge, a little sneek peek for you. Hope to see you at The Beaver this July.

Attachments

• DODGE LETTERS.LIGHT BLUE DODGE ENGINE INSTALL 003.jpg
    DODGE LETTERS.LIGHT BLUE DODGE ENGINE INSTALL 003.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 364
  • DODGE LETTERS.LIGHT BLUE DODGE ENGINE INSTALL 004.jpg
    DODGE LETTERS.LIGHT BLUE DODGE ENGINE INSTALL 004.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 375
Hey Casey here's the quote you missed from the other board. It was posted by some guy named poppaj LOL

I have never seen a small block in any NSS race that I have attended. Although we run the larger events. I have heard about some smaller circuits on the east coast that will let about anything run along with not running on indexes. Most guys along with me do not feel like those races are NSS races, but a glorified bracket race.

One more time: NENDRA is NOT a NSS exclusive organization. It's a NOSTALGIA organization that allows big and small blocks and a variety of body styles makes and models.
Some that race there have legal NSS cars and will travel to places like Beaver Springs in July to run them there.
Perhaps we can throw back a couple of cold ones this July when you come there to race?

Maybe i did miss something... where in there does it say anything about NENDRA? there are tons of little circuits on the east coast....

LOL SSR I saw on the NSS thread, you were calling out MikeCS on the other board. Said you already had a hotel room and everything last year for the Beaver and didnt show? Is this another one of your stories for this year?

Just wondering... and how come you wont answer me about the darn CALIBER!! lol

Casey

Maybe i did miss something... where in there does it say anything about NENDRA? there are tons of little circuits on the east coast....

LOL SSR I saw on the NSS thread, you were calling out MikeCS on the other board. Said you already had a hotel room and everything last year for the Beaver and didnt show? Is this another one of your stories for this year?

Casey

because your a drunken horses ***!:bootyshake:

Casey

Mike CS was not there either:munky2:

My question to 440GTX (Clinton) will you be ready to take a lane against this car 4/17 at Island? And pull it off:rolling:

Got new meats on the back too 440gtx!!!

Attachments

• pinks.etown mopar day .65 dodge.65 hemi belvedere 019.JPG
    pinks.etown mopar day .65 dodge.65 hemi belvedere 019.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 335
  • pinks.etown mopar day .65 dodge.65 hemi belvedere 029.JPG
    pinks.etown mopar day .65 dodge.65 hemi belvedere 029.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 340
Auto Transport Service
Back