• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Never eat Taco Bell before any international flights

Never trust a fart.

IMG_2225.gif

I would have to be quite desperate to ever eat anything from Taco Bell.

I almost had the same issue once coming home from Hong Kong. 2 hours into the flight I'm in the bathroom heaving my guts. I figured out the night before the flight a bunch of us went out to eat at a British pub on HK island. I had the fish and chips and had the tartar sauce on my fish. Over there like in MX they don't refrigerate condiments, especially ones with eggs in them, and that's what got me. I didn't say a word to anybody and just laid back my business class seat and made sure I drank plenty of water for the next 12 hrs to Detroit. I threw up like 4 times on the flight and by the time we reached Detroit I was so weak I could barely walk off the plane. Made it through customs and onto the next 2 hr flight back to ATL with nothing to eat or drink but water. I was ready to die by the time I made it to ATL and home.

I guess that guy could really give a ****....

A flight from Atlanta to Spain? Those are the consequences when you...

1694095437985.png

Never eat taco bell. Gross and not foodlike.

Meanwhile in Spain. Delta flight 194 is running a bit behind schedule today.

I think I know that place. If it is in Kowloon. Was there a couple months ago and it was gone.
I almost had the same issue once coming home from Hong Kong. 2 hours into the flight I'm in the bathroom heaving my guts. I figured out the night before the flight a bunch of us went out to eat at a British pub on HK island. I had the fish and chips and had the tartar sauce on my fish. Over there like in MX they don't refrigerate condiments, especially ones with eggs in them, and that's what got me. I didn't say a word to anybody and just laid back my business class seat and made sure I drank plenty of water for the next 12 hrs to Detroit. I threw up like 4 times on the flight and by the time we reached Detroit I was so weak I could barely walk off the plane. Made it through customs and onto the next 2 hr flight back to ATL with nothing to eat or drink but water. I was ready to die by the time I made it to ATL and home.

I was told of a video of the isle from someone filming in the plane... How big is this motherfucker to have **** on the floor for half the plane's length up the isle...?

I heard on the radio early today that the passenger was a woman and that the carpets had to be torn out and replaced before all the passengers were allowed to reboard to continue onto Spain including the woman that had the issue.

Auto Transport Service
Back