• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Addition...

Oh man, I'm not arguing. I'm just waiting to hear why I was the one who was called out in the Ric Ocasek memorial thread ( found here: https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...ars-wont-be-down.179371/page-3#post-911361940 ) for making some remark(s) I had absolutely no recollection of making. I thought maybe, POSSIBLY, I might have offended him in this thread. Apparently not. It turns out, after my own research of post history, that you had posted something @69a100 took offense to in the Eddie Money memorial thread. Thus, I included you in the conversation.
I really don't give a rat's *** what he has to say, most of it is angry or insulting. I was just giving him a taste of his own medicine.

I really don't give a rat's *** what he has to say, most of it is angry or insulting. I was just giving him a taste of his own medicine.
Well, I'm happy you've responded and, to be completely honest, I couldn't care less what people think or say about me either.
To (inadvertently) call out someone then not man up tells me all I need to know about this individuals personality.

K5fzdpv.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back