• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Addition

You’ve compiled quite an awesome collection my man. If not already - you’re going to be one sought after dude when you get “old”. Everyone is gong to be after your collection. Do you ever thin the herd?

You’ve compiled quite an awesome collection my man. If not already - you’re going to be one sought after dude when you get “old”. Everyone is gong to be after your collection. Do you ever thin the herd?
Everything has a price and I'm already old. The price depends on how bad I want to keep it. :)

Did you buy that from Bill P?

Did the gtx have White interior. I seem to remember one for sale that had white interior but he had everything to change it back to black

Did the gtx have White interior. I seem to remember one for sale that had white interior but he had everything to change it back to black
That's a question I didn't ask. The interior is black and according to the build sheet and fender tag, it's a real black/black with white stripe car. One of the videos I have seen on the car shows that it's been black for at least the last 8 years. Prior to that the white stripes had been removed, but were replaced in restoration.
The first 67 GTX that I ever saw was on a dealer showroom in 67. It was a black/black 440 4-speed. I guess this might be why I was so attracted to this one.

Yes, really nice guy. We have had previous deals on small things, 67 X related.
I bought a 67 GTX 4 spd vert from him a while ago. I thought he got rid of all his cars. What does he have left?

I bought a 67 GTX 4 spd vert from him a while ago. I thought he got rid of all his cars. What does he have left?
70 Hemi Cuda, 67 Turbin Bronze Hemi GTX 4-speed. There was a Chevelle in the house too. You would have to contact him, because he said he would take 3 cars with him when he moved and that the Hemi Cuda would be for sale. Was the 67 you bought a Hemi car?

and radio delete.

Was an am radio standard?

The reason I ask is I have a 67 A-body, factory 'radio delete' but some reference material shows, for 67 only, the am radio was standard, some no radio standard, and if that is the case then you can't technically delete what isn't there, lol.

I have the build card and nothing on it denotes a radio option, or to remove the standard option if there was one.

67 was an oddball for a few reasons, standard equipment being one of them.

Just curious if radio delete shows up on anything.

Was an am radio standard?

The reason I ask is I have a 67 A-body, factory 'radio delete' but some reference material shows, for 67 only, the am radio was standard, some no radio standard, and if that is the case then you can't technically delete what isn't there, lol.

I have the build card and nothing on it denotes a radio option, or to remove the standard option if there was one.

67 was an oddball for a few reasons, standard equipment being one of them.

Just curious if radio delete shows up on anything.
Something I never really thought about, I will have to check into that.

Congratulations, absolutely beautiful car !
20191113_131413.jpg
20191113_131435.jpg

Paint was about an 8 when I got the car. After touch up and total paint correction, sealing, and waxing it's now a 10 again.

Auto Transport Service
Back