• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New adjustable Restrictor Plate for Bracket Racing

Nice units . I like these or the plate system over a throttle stop as you still use full throttle so you get correct airflow through boosters etc .

Tex

I’m not so sure about this Tex.... no matter what it is thats restricting the flow, throttle blade or this device, it’s the velocity through the Venturi booster that draws fuel. It shouldn’t matter what restricts said velocity. No matter what position the throttle blade is in, the same amount of air velocity should draw the same amount of fuel.

I agree closing the thottle has its limits. When using a solid stop, once you get to a certain point the results are not linier. However I've never experienced engine damage as far as a lean condition, etc. Started using this method in 1992. It's helped us to the winners circle many times since.
Doug

dvw, do you have a picture handy of yours? I ran one on mine toying with it but had trouble with the bracket moving. The way the Edelbrocks are situated on the modman made it a challenge to say the least.

dvw, do you have a picture handy of yours? I ran one on mine toying with it but had trouble with the bracket moving. The way the Edelbrocks are situated on the modman made it a challenge to say the least.
I'll take one tommorow.
Doug

Pretty cool setup. Ron

Auto Transport Service
Back