• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New B-Body owner...

Wow was not expecting that. That definitely would be a labor of love. You may may already know but to restore would cost more than what end value would ever be. These parts are way more costly than Bowtie resto parts...wish weren't but sad fact. Good luck though and welcome.

I would be doing SO much of the labor involved myself, over an X amount of time, so that alone would keep the build cost down in that regard. Any sheetmetal I can straighten and reuse will also keep costs down. I WOULD however get a great bodyman to sling the mud so when the paint is laid down (possibly by me) it looks nice and straight. I'm not looking to make this concourse or win a ton of awards, but a really nice driver that is also well constructed.

For the $200.00 i'm getting the car for, financially it's a great starting point.

For the $200.00 i'm getting the car for, financially it's a great starting point.

that's a bargain price alright. as been said, until you get it out of the brush and take a weed wacker to the interior to get a better look overall. really doesn't look too bad.

Auto Transport Service
Back