• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New B-body owner

Crumley

Local time
12:31 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone here on E bodies Only:

I am new to this site. I live in Sharpsburg GA. I have just picked up this old Belvedere to try and bring back to life. It is a 318 push button auto car with power steering. Follow along while I try and do something with it. Pictures will be posted and questions will be asked as I make progress on the Belvedere. Currently the lower windshield, lower back window and rear quarter panels are pretty rough. These panels are completely rotted thru. See attached pictures. Also is there any company's reproducing these body panels for a 1964 B-body? I could sure use them. So far all I have find is for 1966 and up. Any in put would sure be help. DSC_0080.jpgDSC_0089.jpgDSC_0110.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0084.jpg
    DSC_0084.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 249
  • DSC_0097.jpg
    DSC_0097.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 260
welcome !! Exterior Body panels on the 1966 and older cars are hard to come by reproduced

First off welcome to MIT for Mopars ! I just saw a recent thread on here that a member was getting new 64 quarters from AMD. You should check with them as I understand it's a new production piece. He said they were a couple weeks out on production - and had waited quite awhile. Worth a call.

Welcome!

Welcome Crumley. X2 on the AMD panels. I heard the same thing. There are a few members on here selling salvaged body panels also. Good luck.

good luck, will look good when finished.

welcome to the boards ! Looks like you have your weekends booked up for a while :) Have fun

Welcome to FBBO

Welcome Crumley! Im a 64 plymouth fan too. As youve probably already read here AMD is supposed to start making rear quarters. Dont know if theyre out yet or not. Someone (maybe AMD or Kramers) makes patch panels for above the rear wheelwells. Someone makes a drivers side cowl patch panel ; dont know who but check on ebay as that is where ive seen them. also full floorboards and floor patch panels are available. Good luck and keep us posted!

Thank you everyone for the welcome's aboard. I will start a new thread on the disassembley and rebuild on the: projects and restorations section. Go there for the current updates and catastrophes which ever I get myself into.

- - - Updated - - -

So if you would like follow with this train wreck of a project, it will be listed as: 1964 Rusty Bucket Transformation

Welcome, my 64 Sport Fury 426 wedge 4 speed and RED, one of my favorite cars

Auto Transport Service
Back