• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from Canada

69R/Tcharger

Local time
11:49 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys just thought i'd say Hi. I'm personally an a body owner but my dad owns an original #'s matching 69 r/t charger and thought i'd hang out around here a bit as well. Hope to get to know some of you guys and learn a few things as well!!

Welcome aboard...Great to hear your dad passing on the tradition.. Would still like to see some pic's of the A Body as well..

lol you guys are no different then over at abodiesonly, you all wanna see pics, but hey that's awesome!! Yup my dad has passed on the mopar tradition quite well, lets say i'd probably rather die then be without mopars. I'll give you guys a little background. My dad has owned his charger since he was 17 (he's now just about 50). He bought it out of a barn with the original 440 blown up for $700. Since then it's gone through a few restorations, the last one in the mid 80's and fow a while was kind of the local car to beat. It could really use another resto but hey i don't have to tell you guys about the economy. I buff it up every year to keep the paint shining nicely. My car is a 1974 scamp that i just purchased this past summer. I'm 17 and am very excited to finally have my own mopar to work on. It's slant 6 powered right now but that's being taken care of. Thanks guys for the warm welcome and good to be here :)

IMG_0360_1_1_1.jpg

Mopar Fest 07 004.jpg

Beautiful Charger ! I love the color , had a 69 GTX that color with tan interior, Probably shoulda kept it, but didn't.

nice cars in the pics. we even like people without mopars. long as they like pentastars. welcome

thanks guys for the kind welcome. Yup i've heard many more stories about cars that my dad has wished he had kept, road runners GTX's tons of stuff. Thanks for the kind words about the cars, the charger looks great in the pics but once you get up close you can see that it's obviosly an old resto.

Hello and welcome.

I want your dad's Charger!

Auto Transport Service
Back