• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from Cincinnati

Robert 96

Local time
5:47 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I stumbled onto your website by accident and I am very pleased that I did.

Glad you found us. Welcome. If you have a b body we,d love to see pics.

Welcome to FBBO, what kind of car do you have ??, have any photos, you can shere also ??, how about some personal background too... Have Fun & Happy Moparing

welcome to the site post up what you have or your likes:headbang:

Well I'm kind of a hitchhiker because my beloved 70 Super Bee 440 six-pack 4spd , Hemi Orange, White bench seat, Dana 3:54, Ramcharger, etc. is long gone to a collector in Texas. It was at best of show in Cleveland for a while a couple of years back so you might be able to find pics there. I'll have to get my daughter to post some pix. I want another badly but the prices are out of reach, but they are falling a bit. Some day........

No stu.... I know Jimmy Walton has a few superbirds in Burlington, KY. Where abouts does he live?

That's where I live! Never seen a bird around here fitting that description. Just Jimmy's Petty blue ones... Interesting... He a member on this board?

indexCATVX15Adc.jpgnO but he also owned two charger 500's and has owned his superbird since brand new
so he is old as dirt LOL Here is his car still runs and drives fine but all original and rough these days . He drives it all over the country to all the wing car meets . Its a six pac , pistol grip 4 speed car .

Auto Transport Service
Back