• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from Indiana

David

Local time
10:11 AM
Reaction score
Hi I just got a 71 charger SE back in February. The car has a small block 318 and is an auto on the column. The previous owner said it was a matching numbers car. The fender tag and vin match, but I have not checked the casting number. I am 18 and this is my first car, it needs some work but I am hoping to fully restore this car. Any help would be appreciated throughout this process.

Ummmmmm, Where are the pictures??? Oh, and WELCOME!!!

Welcome. Yes, we love car ****, so feel free to post pics. There are threads for interiors, and motors, and parts and and and....so just nose around and enjoy

Welcome from Chicagoland!!! we need as much car **** as we can get... pics please :mob:

Thanks. I will post more pics soon. I haven't had the chance to take very many yet.

Welcome from another Dave in Southeast Indiana. Nice Charger.

:sSig_welcometoourcl

Sorry it took so long but heres some more pics. Just got finished putting on a dual exhaust.

family and grad 2009 017.jpg

family and grad 2009 031.jpg

family and grad 2009 032.jpg

family and grad 2009 034.jpg

Great 2 see sum pics... damn fine car... especially for your first car! You be hooked on mopars trust me...

Moparmuscle64 I already am hooked. I've liked mopars since I was young. My dream was to own a 70 charger, 70 barracuda, or 71 charger which I now have. I am glad to meet some mopar fans because my friends have absolutely no respect for the car they laughed when they first saw it. I've been trying to find some mopar fans in my area.

Auto Transport Service
Back