• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from KY

dsm_1320

Local time
12:23 PM
Reaction score
Hello my name is Tony I am from Kentucky and I have joind this site to hopefully locate my late fathers 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner. It is a true "V" code 440ci 6bbl car. It was sold to Johnny Boone of London KY around 1989 and as far as he can remember he sold it to a man in either Tennesee or Texas so he wasen't much help. I want to locate it to possibly purchase it or atleast come and see the car so I can show it to my son. The car would be easy to identify because when my dad bought it the car was wrecked and it had the drivers side quarter pannel grafted on from a donar car and it was done in a weird way because he cut from the C pillar all the way to the center of the trunk where the key hole is and if any one else had painted the car later they would have remembered that. So here is what I know about the car and if anyone owns it or my know where it is any help would be greatly apperciated.
Car:1970 Plymouth Roadrunner
Color:Hemi Orange
Engine:440ci 6bbl (I think it was out of a 69 1/2 super bee)
Trans:727 torque flight
Options:Air grabber hood, colum shifter, bench set, two door hard top, Black interior.
That is about all I can remember If you know this car please PM me. I would love to see the Roadrunner again and show it to my son that has only heard stories about it. Thanks Tony

Thanks for the support guys. Please keep your eyes and ears open someone knows this car. I am sure that as tight nit as the mopar community is it wont be long until it turns up. Thanks again.

Thanks GTXperience. Someone knows this car so hopefully sooner or later it will turn up.

Just thought I would bump it up just to refresh everyone's memory. Since it's car show season incase somebody sees it at a show or cruise. Thanks again everyone for you advise and help.

Auto Transport Service
Back