• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New From SoCal..

GTX.JCW

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:17 AM
Reaction score
Greetings All..

After many months or even longer, we finally pushed the button and bought a 1968 GTX, 440, 4-speed.

We had one of these many years ago and have been kicking ourselves in the keester ever since!!

It is a nice quality driver, which is what we wanted. Because I know photos are important, one is included. I will post more once it is delivered. It is enroute to us in the San Diego area from Texas.

Jeff

Attachments

• GTX .jpg
    GTX .jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 212
welcome aboard. you will do good here due to you submitting a photo. very nice car.:headbang:

Welcome, nice GTX! And also, thanks for going "Gold" and supporting the site!

Welcome to B-Body's Jeff.. Thats a beautiful GTX...

Thanks for the kind words

I am not exactly a newbie to MOPARS as I said initially.

In addition to the first '68 GTX, I had a '69 Dodge Dart 340/ 4speed and we currently have a 2009 Challenger RT and a 2005 Durango.

Jeff

Attachments

• 05 Durango.jpg
    05 Durango.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 218
Oops

Guess it doesn't take 2 photos at the same time.

This is our Challenger..

Attachments

• 09 Challenger-2.jpg
    09 Challenger-2.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 179
Welcome to the forum!!!Nice gTx!!!Maybe I,ll see you at MoPars by the Bay in Monterey next year!!!Welcome back to the world of gTx!!!
Petty Blue 67 gtx

welcome from wonderful NorCal to FBBO, nice stable of Mopar's

Gotta love the 68...had one too...not as nice as that tho!!!....Welcome!!!

Thanks for the welcome all...

BurntOrange.. We are just down the road from you. We are in San Marcos.

I have seen a couple from Oceanside, and Temecula. We should get together..

Jeff

Ya that would be cool. There are a few of us around. We some times get together. Some of us FABO uys meet up for crusing Grand in Escondito in the summer some times. You are welcome to come if you don't mind sluming with us A boy guys. LOL My Dart is dow right now but when I get her going again and Glamis season is not taking up all my time.

Auto Transport Service
Back