• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy from Mississippi

WesleyK

Local time
5:24 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys Ive been registered on fbbo for a while but only recently been active. Anyway I love the site and you guys have already been helpful. Just recently traded my 67 Coronet for my dream car a 68 Super Bee 383 4spd. She runs and drives awesome but the body is in desperate need haha. The quarters are 3/4 in thick in bondo and she needs floors, and trunk pan, lower front quarters and lower door work but other than than shes pretty solid. Ralley gauges and the dash is in great shape. Original Yellow but was repainted and had the wrong stripe put on, and the hood is also long gone. My plans are to go back all original except a fiberglass lift off hood. Anyway ill keep you guys posted on the progress.
side.JPG
front.JPG

Last edited:
good to see your becoming active.. welcome to the mix

Welcome, nice dream car.

Hi WesleyK, glad you remembered that you had joined here. Welcome, looking forward to seeing you progress on your Super Bee.

Thanks Im gonna put it in the project section so everyone can follow the progress.

hi and welcome to the site looks like nice bee to start with ,keep posting updates of it for us :headbang:

Welcome from Maine!

welcome to the site nice super bee good luck with it keep us posted

Collins huh? Taylorsville here. Nice ride Wesley. I dont think I know you.

Auto Transport Service
Back