• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy from Halifax, NS

Evil Stu

Local time
4:54 PM
Reaction score
Hello guys,

New fellow here. Ive bee into muscle cars all my life, but not really Mopars, got a 70 GTO now. Last year I decided to open a shop specializing in older cars; carbs, kingpins, all the stuff your local metric garage doesn't really do anymore. We are an all makes shop, and I'm trying to get smart on all sorts of things

Stu

Welcome from the central coast of Cal.

IMG_4148.jpeg

Welcome from NY.
Nice to see someone getting into the business of helping support the hobby :thumbsup:

Welcome from Alabama, I would rather take a kick in the a$$ than try to diagnose problems on a new vehicle, its no longer air, fuel and spark the traditional way. Glad you are helping keep the hobby alive.

Welcome Stu from across the strait!
You should really look into old time wheel alignment. Servicing the Maritimes. Lots of us gear heads have most things covered. But alignments that might catch some attention with the muscle car crowd. Lot of the older guys are getting ready to retire. New pups not that interested. Not enough money to be made on the older stuff. Just a thought.

Good luck on your endeavors.
Keep us informed. Photo shoot of the shop would be nice.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

make sure to read up on the subject here,
we have some of the best & great knowledgeable members
on the subject, do get to caught up in 'the purist deal'
like Tin Indians/Poncho
(from a guy who knows, owned quite a few too & grew up in a
Pontiac family, stepdad Bob raced S/S, a bunch of GTOs/Firebirds
),
"SOME" MoPar people can be pretty harsh, especially if it's a rare car
MoPar or No Car, & not everyone into MoPars is like that
just like 'not all Pontiac people are either'
just get the knowledge, to know the difference, and you'll be way ahead