• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Guy

MRAZbelvedere64

Local time
2:05 AM
Reaction score
After many years of lurking on the Mopar message board I have decided to take the plunge. Have owned many Moprs in my time and currently own a 1970 Plymouth Road runner that I used to bracket race quite a bit but doesn't see much light anymore, a 1964 Plymouth Belvedere 440/4spd hard top that I am still working on but runs and drives. Getting the bug again due to my sons getting into the old Mopars ('64 fury wagon(2),'71 Dart swinger) and working on their stuff. Will attempt to add photos later.

You had my attention at 70 road runner. :)
:welcome:
91011.gif

Nice fleet. Welcome from the central coast of Cal. Have a 65 500 myself. On the hunt for a long roof too.

IMG_3667.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from NY.
Looking forward to them pics :thumbsup:

:xscuseless:

Welcome from Southern CA.
Nice to see you've got your sons involved in the Mopars too, we need more motor heads.
Hopefully they will enjoy them as much as we all do, and keep the torch going.
Good luck with all the projects, and get those PIC's posted for us, we like those !!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. It sounds like you have a pretty good collection of Mopars.

Welcome from Alabama, nice collection, keep adding to the fleet.

Auto Transport Service
Back